Sumud Palestine supports the Palestinian BOYCOTT, DIVESTMENT AND SANCTIONS CAMPAIGN
In 2005 Palestinian civil society organisations issued an historic, rights based call to the international community for a Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Campaign targeting Israel and institutions complicit in its oppressive policies towards Palestinians until it complies with international law and ensures:
- Freedom: End the occupation and colonisation of all Arab lands
- Equality: Full rights for Palestinian citizens of Israel
- Justice: Right of return for Palestinian refugees to their homes and lands
The BDS campaign is a non-violent response to Israel’s violence against Palestinians. It is grounded in universal human rights and international law, and it is aimed at institutions, never individuals.
- Targeting Israeli Apartheid: A Boycott Divestment and Sanctions handbook.
Produced by Corporate Watch 2011
- Generation Palestine: Voices from the boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement. Edited by Rich Wiles